Subweb Oil and Gas provides a complete range of commercial diving and inspection, repair and maintenance services to clients in the oil and gas, shipping, defence and marine infrastructural industries. Subweb Oil and Gas has hundreds of thousands of hours of saturation experience and can provide skilled personnel, next-generation portable Saturation Systems and certified equipment to perform any kind of project that requires work at depths down to 200 metres water depth or even deeper.
- Inspection, Maintenance and Remedial works on platforms, pipelines
- Pipeline Tie-ins including metrology, hydratight, excavation upto 48” pipelines
- Pipe lay activities
- SPM Installation
- Installation of clamps, risers, J/I-tubes, PLEM’s, etc
- Pipeline stabilisation including installation of concrete mattresses, grout bag supports
- Complete manning of diving operations, consumables for client supplied DP2DSV, Barges Including Client Representatives, Air/Saturation Diving Superintendents, Life Support Supervisors/Technicians, Air/Sat Divers with DMT, CSWIP qualifications, Inspection Co-ordinators with CSWIP 3.4U’s and other designations